PANORAMIC FLIGHTS | PRICES | F.A.Q
Our company offers:
• Flights to transfer skiers to Passo Fedaia and to Rifugio Averau in 5 Torri Ski Area, after panoramic flights on the top of Sella and Marmolada
• Flights to and from national and international airports to Alta Badia Area
• Flights to holiday resorts
• Breath-taking flights over the Dolomites
• Other flights on request
• Please do not hesitate to contact us for any requirements you may have call Marco +39 335 7880150
Frequently Asked Questions
• How many passengers can the helicopter carry?: Maximum six people, minimum 4 people.
• Transfers to airports: We offer flights to national and international airports and holiday resorts such as Venice, Treviso, Verona, Innsbruck, Saint Moritz and Milano. Other destinations on request.
• Departure: All flights depart from rifugio Pralongia' . This can be easily reached from the Alta Badia area.
• Flight timetable: Take offs start at 9.00 am in good weather only, and stop in the afternoon.
• Prenotazioni: Bookings are subject to last minute cancellation due to bad weather conditions. It's better for Marmolada and panoramic flight to book the day before.
• Photos and videos: It's possible to take aerial photos and videos without restrictions.
Prices Dolomites Chopper adventure
Breath-taking flights around Marmolada Glaciar! take off from Rifugio Pralongia'.
Minimum 4 persons - Price per person euro 110